Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas was good to me.......

For Christmas I received new floor boards and new rocker panels both interior and exterior. I was very suprised. Now we just needed to have them welded in. Luckily my owner knows some good guys in Huntsville that came to my rescue. One full day of cutting and welding has brought me to my current status. Whoops, I forgot to mention earlier of the other goodies we have been collecting new seats and new odometer. My current seats were mismatched and were not appealing. I overheard my owner tell someone he was going to recover the new seats and the bench in the back. I am so excited.

1 comment:

  1. Is that a 4x4 and a piece of MDF underneath the passenger seat? Wow, you can take the Schuyler out of the audio shop, but you cant take the audio shop out of Schuyler.... I am voting for Primer color.... tight ride man.

    Clint

    ReplyDelete